Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Shared Lunch

We were learning about sharing.
It was fun when we all ate together.
It was hard when I cut the tomato.

Shared Lunch

On Thursday Room 3 went to the staff room because we had a shared   lunch. First we wash our  hands and then we washed the fruits then we cut the carrots ,cucumber and tomatoes. I was cutting a tomato .Room 3  sat down and Annie  said the prayer and then we all ate. I felt happy when I was cutting the tomatoes. What went well was when I was helping other people  when I was cutting the tomato.




Screenshot 2015-09-16 at 12.43.51 PM.png

6 comments:

  1. Good post Ronnie! I like how you talked about your feelings. It was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is neat writing Ronnie. It is neat to see what you did on the day you all helped to make the shared lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you were so happy to help the others to make the lunch. You were a great help I am sure.keep working hard in term 4. It won't be long before you will be going to Intermediate School.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work Ronnie i like you reflection colour next time try not press space to many times it was like me and my old class in room five we had a nice shared lunch but junk food

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Ronnie,
    I liked how you explained what it was like and how you felt about helping with the shared lunch! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.